- PersonaL device Information: Version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: To load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: This would be Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, tags, or pixels (ADD _ ON ACCORDINGLY).
- Personal Information: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information [INSERT ANY OTHER PAYMENT TYPES ACCEPTED]), email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: To provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, shipping arrangement, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to relevant products or services.
- Source of collection: From the customer itself.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: Shared with our processor Shopify [ADD ANY OTHER VENDORS WITH WHOM YOU SHARE THIS INFORMATION. FOR EXAMPLE, SALES CHANNELS, PAYMENT GATEWAYS, SHIPPING AND FULFILLMENT APPS].
Customer support information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: [MODIFICATIONS TO THE INFORMATION LISTED ABOVE OR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AS NEEDED]
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
- Source of collection: collected from the customer.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: [ADD ANY VENDORS USED TO PROVIDE CUSTOMER SUPPORT
HOW & WHY WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION -
We use your Personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
WE PROTECT YOUR DATA (Here's How)...
We only give information and articles. We never ask for credit card numbers. (THIS NEEDS A CONFIRMATION)
We practice routine Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is kept behind secured networks and is only approachable by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to these systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
All transactions are handled through a gateway provider and are not collected or processed on our servers.
You can choose to have your computer notify you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can prefer to turn off all cookies. You can do this within your browser settings. Considering the browser is a little unusual, look at your browser’s Help Menu to determine the accurate way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some peculiarities will be disabled and it makes your site experience inefficient and the website may not function properly.
However, you will still be able to place orders.
Subscribe to get special offers, free giveaways, and once-in-a-lifetime deals.
© 2021 SajawaatHome